Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 September 2011

Shit Dawg I Have A Blog.

This is my Blog I will Blog everyday about my sexual adventures through the minecraft nether.

18/SEP/2011- Today was very uneventful I put some raspberry Jam on my cock so maybe one of the ghasts would be tempted to suck it. sadly however they didn't seem as into it as I'd hoped.
Maybe the minecraft nether is not a good place to get anonymous sex.

Okay that was a lie, this Blog is really about my animations and shit, if I have something to say I will say it here, or on my twitter:

or just on my youtube page:


but sometimes here.

Lets get to it then, my name is Andrew, I am 19 and im a university drop-out, I am also a terrible artist/animator who thinks he can become A millionaire on the internet by posting terrible videos to youtube.
If all goes to plan I will retire at the age of 25 and will spend the rest of my days dicking about in 3D programs, playing video games, and drinking myself into a stupor...
... basically what im doing now then, only I wont be living in my grandparents spare room and will be able to play loud music at any time of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment